Sunday 17 May 2009

I have moved house! My address is now 50 Etty Avenue, Tang Hall, York YO10 3TL. The scaffolding is no longer there, and the tiling has actually been finished, but I haven't yet taken a current photo.

My room is probably the only clean room in the house! James has been working to prepare it for me, and I am very grateful. The house was left full of furniture, a lot of which is still in very good condition, so I have been blessed with wardrobe, desk and drawers...

...and the Kiriks gave me a single bed - which when taken apart fit in the back of the Almera! I was lookin through the kitchen utensils and I was like whoa, how many does THIS huge pot cook for...?

We had a great Sunday service this morning, Dave spoke from 2 Peter, about taking head not to fall away, if the heavenly realm (the angels), the earthly realm (Noah's time), cities (Sodom and Gomorrah) and a prophet who spoke God's words (Balaam) could slip away, how careful should we be? It was also Dave and Nancy Sylvester's 25th Wedding Anniversary so we had a bring and share, and some goodbyes to this semester's bible college students. I heard another new song this morning which really blessed me:-



Oh, I mailed something by mistake last week, if anyone finds it arriving at their door please return it to the Gospel For Asia UK office:-

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment