Saturday 14 February 2009

Hello again!

I have given notice, and my last day at work will be Friday 27th February. I still don't have a date for moving up to York and am still waiting on mammon and accommodation.

It looks like there's no chance of getting a redundancy package :-( it's far too early with the deadline being all the way in 2010... and there not being any money! Oh well, a disappointment, but not a hindrance!

Concerning the York office, Tim and Judy have had their second baby! A boy, Daniel, 7lb 13oz. This means that Judy is out of commission for a while, so there are only five people in the office. And for this next week Tim will be at home too... so there will only be FOUR people in the office! If only they had an extra pair of hands :-s

Joey Rozek has blessed me with ten minutes to speak at Calvary Chapel Cambridge on Sunday 1st March. I have the privilege of presenting Gospel For Asia to this young congregation for the first time, and I pray that the Lord will give me the right words, I have never spoken in front of a church like this before! Please pray for me, and for more opportunities like this!

Last Saturday we went leaflet dropping for the upcoming Answers In Genesis event in Suffolk on Friday 27th and Saturday 28th hosted by some people from our church who live there. We're praying for a good turn-out for the truth to be heard about Creation, in light of Darwin's 200th birthday celebration.



Today we have Brian Anderson from Kanaan Haz (Canaan House) in Hungary speaking about the horrors of human trafficking. I had the pleasure of doing some volunteer work with Brian at Kanaan Haz a few years ago, it'll be strange to see him in Norwich!

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment