Thursday 26 February 2009

I have been contacted by a gentleman in York who in the process of looking for a house and who has heard that I am looking for a place to stay in York. After I sent him my blog to read he realised that he saw me at Calvary Chapel Norwich when he was visiting last August! The house is in Tang Hall, one of the rougher areas of York. The purchase is not yet complete so could still fall through, though there is no reason to think that it would. It is also is currently unliveable, not being connected with any utilities and having all the furniture in the middle of the lounge. It is a repossession and has been idle for a year. Click on the photo or the floorplan to see slightly bigger pictures. I am praying that this gentleman's purchase is successful and soon, and that it gets done up soon too, and about whether or not this might be where the Lord would have me stay for my time in York at the moment, a room has been offered to me at a reasonable price.

I am going to Calvary Chapel Cambridge this Sunday! I am praying that I would hear from the Lord what to say and do there, I want to be open in case the Lord wants me to do something completely different and specific, maybe He wants to use me to minister to some other specific need there or something. I have never really addressed a church in this way before, even for only 10 minutes. I might be leading worship too, and while I would like the Lord to knit the worship and the Word I don't want to manipulate anyone's emotions. I just pray that the Lord will speak His intentions for this day and that I would have the wisdom to understand and submit to His will.

No comments:

Post a Comment