Wednesday 18 February 2009

Hi again!

Just to say, my last Sunday at Calvary Chapel Norwich will officially be Sunday 22nd March, and I will go to York on Monday 23rd. Rob Dingman has offered me some time at Calvary Chapel Twickenham on Sunday 15th March to share what the Lord is beckoning of me, please pray that the Lord gives me something to say! Upon arrival in York I will be a guest at the Kirik home but I am hoping that the Lord puts me somewhere before they get bored of my jokes. The finance isn't quite there but I feel a peace about going with what I have.

Please keep praying for me, I don't like going alone into spiritual battles! It's funny, I had a few e-mails from Suzy Kuj in Tonj, in South Sudan, who encouraged me that she too would be praying for me. I have been reading her prayer requests and updates, telling of the Kuj family's ministry in Tonj and have always been greatly impressed by the great responsibility they carry of running a medical centre and training native pastors there. And yet they have promised to pray for me! I feel that I am beginning to better understand the reality that we are indeed “in this together”, doing the same work, serving the same master, fighting the same battle, for there is one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one father, and one family. And though "the work is great and extensive, and we are separated far from one another on the wall” (Neh 4:19) whenever one of us blows the trumpet we can all rally together in prayer and “our God will fight for us."

No comments:

Post a Comment