Wednesday 28 January 2009

Hi everyone, just a another quick update to say that I am currently exploring accommodation options in York, one of which is the Calvary Chapel Bible College there. I have asked if they think they might have room for me after they have fit in all the students for this term. It starts soon but they sometimes they get late-comers so they might not be able to tell me until around the end of February. There are some other options I can look at too but nothing suitable has come up yet. I'll probably be crashing with the Kiriks when I first move up but I don't want to plague them with my presence for too long!


I should also say, I was speaking to someone who lives in York who told me that the spiritual attack in York is oddly intense! She had come back to York from being somewhere else and was experiencing attack and wondering what was going on - and then remembered that that was the norm in York. This is why I need my prayer team to protect me!

No comments:

Post a Comment