Tuesday 6 January 2009

Hi, welcome to my blog! Those of you on my support team can keep in touch with how I'm doing, what I'm doing, what's going well, what's not, what's happening, and what I need prayer for, while I make preparations for moving to York to serve with Gospel For Asia, and when the Lord has finally brought me there!

It's been an interesting ride so far, the Lord has taught me lessons that I really thought I had already learnt, brought me through all my wrong motives, and showed me that contrary to what I say I actually don't have a lot of trust in Him! Sometimes I wonder if His calling me as a mission was more for my own benefit than the billions in Asia.

I am currently still approaching believers I know, believers I have just met and believers I have not spoken to for years (!) intending to share my heart about the need of mission field in Asia, how the Lord has called me to have a part in it, and how the Lord may be calling them. Please pray for me as a seek wisdom for every step, please pray that I hear His voice, and continue to lift up my voice to Him.

Psalms 5:3 My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

No comments:

Post a Comment